Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving ladies! Hope you're spending time with your families and eating lots of awesomeness. My favorite is the stuffing :). I wanted to do something simple and festive since I did this at like midnight before we left the next morning at 4am.

It's like autumn on my nails :D.


Two coats Zoya Reva with 1 coat Nubar 2010
Thanks Amber from Rainbows and Sparkles :D. 

Here's more flaky goodness. It's actually much more prominent in person, especially in lower light. 

Superflakyawesomesauce and this one is a little more color accurate with Reva's redness.

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for: Being with both of our families, the way different families do Thanksgiving and what they cook, board games with my family, warm wassel, talking about Christmas, baking yummy things like sweet potato casserole, sleeping in my childhood bedroom at my mum's house, talking about wedding stuff with my family in person, actually looking for wedding decor with family for the first time, cherishing every minute with my loved ones, good conversations around the dinner table, painting nails with family, my fabulous readers, and my lovely fiance. I could go on, couldn't we all? 
What are you thankful for? :)

3 comments:

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!