Thursday, December 29, 2011

Guest Post: UD Polish

Here is a guest post from an awesome Twitter follower (yes I'm totally on Twitter now) Dana. This polish is super yum! Can't get over that shimmer!
--------------------

This is Dana from over at PolishedClawsUp! Today for my guest post I have a vintage lovely to show you from Urban Decay - Exhaust. My collection is steadily growing and I think my heart my actually stop if I ever got my hands on any of the original UD polishes. I've loved their polishes since I was a teenager and it's been fun getting re-acquainted with old friends. Exhaust is a sheer polish that I use primarily for layering. This is three thin coats over one coat of OPI's What's With The Cattitude? Enjoy! :) Happy  holidays!





2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I had a few UD polishes back in the day and man do I wish I'd held on to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikr! I only wish I kept those old-school polishes.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!