Monday, September 10, 2012

Fresh Sugar Lippy

  I love the free gift at Sephora for your birthday! I usually never get around to going down there to get the free gift, but this time I did! The last year or two it has been Happy Birthday Philosophy body wash. I was dying to try that, but this time it was Fresh Sugar lippies, which I can so live with!
 
I got a boxed set with a treatment and Rose.


They were really sweet and also gave us two free samples - a his and hers perfume!

Here is the treatment on the left and Rose on the right. I figured out the treatment is just clear. Rose is a sheer rosy pink, of course!

It is definitely super sheer and doesn't cover up any imperfections. It didn't really seem to change my lip color either, it just added a nice healthy sheen. I have used some other Fresh Sugar colors that are more pigmented. I would use this particular color more as an on the go lip balm when you don't feel like getting pretty. It does smell great, taste great, moisturize for hours, and feels great on.

Fyi though, don't put this in your pocket. I tried it with a different color and it didn't melt out, but when I went to put it on it smooshed everywhere because it was so over soft. I did manage to get it back in the tube and save it, just letting you know.

2 comments:

  1. I don't wear anything on my lips but this review has me wanting to run out and try this. I love that it's sheer and just brings sheen. Thanks so much for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this for my birthday gift last month and I'm so glad I got to try them since I wouldn't usually splurge for such an expensive lip product!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!