Monday, October 29, 2012

Piper Pink

 October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. 1 in 8 U.S. women will develop invasive breast cancer in her lifetime, and even men can get this cancer. To the survivors, the people struggling with it today, and the people whose lives have been touched by it, this is for you. Read my first post for more about how cancer has effected my life.

It's the last Monday in October! Time is flying by lately...yet going so slowly at the same time lol.
 This is one of my favorite pinks and one of my first Zoyas - Piper.

Piper is a lovely soft pink creme with a touch of mauve.

 It's almost peachy in some lights...


And quite dusty in dim light. I love how this polish changes. It's so simple, yet such a perfect pink. I've been into these "mom" colors for a while now.
Perfect two coat application, as with pretty much all Zoyas :P.
Feel free to join in the fun the rest of this month as we post a mani in support of breast cancer. Don't forget to tag your posts on Twitter/Instagram with #PolishUsPink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!