Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Oh Christmas Moose, Oh Christmas Moose!

Please vote for me in the contest by clicking on this link and choosing my name on the ballot!! I'm #11!!
Another nail art contest! This week the theme is "trim the tree (holiday decorations)"! It just so happens I put up my tree only a few days ago! I decided to paint some of my favorite ornaments on my nails!

 I used KB Shimmer All Decked Out as a base. I did six ornaments, with Christmas lights on the rest of the nails. I used so many different polishes and mixes of polishes that I'm not even going to bother to list them unless you're curious about a particular one.




 I actually made this fish from clay in high school. I still love it so much!!


 I love this little walnut and pompom turtle haha! Isn't he adorable!?


 Here is a collage of each nail art I did.


 Here are my very favorite ornaments on my tree that I used as inspiration. I love birds, so the tiny cardinal is just too cute...an intricate glitter snowflake, turtle doves, the santa fish I made, a super fat penguin that was our ornament last year (we always pick one out every year but haven't gotten around to it for this year yet), and the random little walnut turtle lol!!

 Moose is LOVING the Christmas tree! He plays with it and sits under it all the time. <3
Jeremy was singing "Oh Christmas Moose, oh Christmas Moose!" lol!!

 We had to don our jingly bell matching antlers while we decorated the tree :D

What are your favorite ornaments on your tree?

Please vote for me in the nail art contest!!

4 comments:

  1. Aww, your mani is so cute! Best of luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, these are adorable! I love how they were inspired by your favorite ornaments! I collect a Hallmark ornament series called Frosty Friends. It's a little eskimo and his friends and I've been collecting them since the 80's (when they were given to me by parents and grandparents). So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BWAHHHHH!!!! SO CUTE!!



    Yes, delightful Christmasy manicure here. I like all the individual ornaments on your 'tree' background. You get my personal two and three quarters thumbs up. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how well you captured those ornaments. My favorite ornament was not included in my trim the tree mani, but it is a bride and groom ornament that my husband and I used as our cake topper our wedding. But there are tons that I love on my tree.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!