Thursday, January 31, 2013

KB Shimmer All Decked Out

Ermagerd! I don't care if it's not Christmas anymore. I have a serious thing for KB Shimmer and love this polish!

All Decked Out is a nice forest green jelly with large/small/tiny hexes in gold/green/red/blue and gold stars.


Nom nom! This looks great with 2 coats! You could always add 3 if you want more depth or if you didn't get any stars (I think I got 2 or 3). It's very pigmented though.


Luuurrvvee! The stars do poke up a little like many shapey glitters. You could cover them with another coat or just some extra top coat. I don't care, I like them!

What are your favorite KB Shimmers?

1 comment:

  1. I won this one in one giveaway, but I'm not tried it yet! Looks Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!