Saturday, March 16, 2013

Barielle Sweet Treats

The Barielle Sweet Treats collection is a fun little compilation of cremes and one glass fleck shimmer.

I felt like doing a watermarble with all the colors. They don't all go together necessarily, but you can see how many pair nicely together. I'm not great at watermarbles so forgive the mess-ups :P. I'm always open to tips!
The pointer and middle are Green Apple Chew and Blue Cotton Candy. The other two are Banana Drop, Lilac Jelly Bean, and Orange Parfait.  

I tried out my latex method for watermarbling again. It isn't perfect - I think the water messes with the ability of the latex to pull off as easily sometimes, but it works quite nicely!

Banana Drop is a yellow creme that is bright and pale at the same time. How does that work? I don't know! Like a super bright pastel...a neon with a little more white in it? The name fits it because it reminds me of a Starburst or something. This was 3 coats


Blue Cotton Candy is a rich tealy blue with silver glassfleck shimmer in it. I love love love this finish!! This was two coats. This is actually a pretty good dupe for Cult Nails Let Me Fly.

This is (top to bottom) Lilac Jelly Bean, Green Apple Chew, Orange Parfait, and Banana Drop. They're all cremes so I just swatched them like this. Honestly this would be a pretty awesome skittle anyway. The formulas on all these were perfectly fine.
Lilac Jelly Bean is a pale lilac purple creme
Green Apple Chew is a neon super bright acid green creme
Orange Parfait is a rosey coral creme
Green Apple Chew and Banana Drop were three coats. The rest were two.

I'm in love with Green Apple Chew, Orange (not orange at all) Parfait, and Blue Cotton Candy! I also have a new photo setup. Can you tell a difference?
You can buy Barielle polishes for $8 on their site or $25 for this collection. You get %15 off for registering with your email, and they're pretty much always buy one get one 50% off! Ulta also sells them and you can use their coupons if you'd prefer to buy them in person. Don't forget to check out Barielle's Facebook page too!

These products were provided to me for my unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!