Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Barielle Summer Brights

Barielle has a new Summer Brights collection!

Lemondrops is a super bright yellow creme. This was 3 coats and it was still a bit patchy. I'm just not a yellow fan honestly! It also was super hard to get off of my cuticles! And my nails are still stained from this a week later...

Pink Flip-Flops is a pale pepto pink creme. This was 3 coats and the formula was fine.

Sweet Addiction is a teal creme with a hint of silver shimmer. It's quite hidden and I didn't really notice it in person. I do love these teal shades though! This was two coats.

Cosmic Kiss is an almost jellyish fuchsia creme. This was two coats. I had some sheet marks and tried to fix them lol.

Blue Capri is a super intense cobalt blue creme that reminds me of Nails Inc Baker Street! This was two coats.

Overall this collection had good formulas except the yellow, but I pretty much always have trouble with yellows. The color selections really weren't very exciting though. I'm usually not a creme fan! 

You can buy Barielle polishes for $8 on their site or $25 for this collection. You get %15 off for registering with your email, and they're pretty much always buy one get one 50% off! Ulta also sells them and you can use their coupons if you'd prefer to buy them in person. Don't forget to check out Barielle's Facebook page too!

These products were provided to me for my unbiased review.

3 comments:

  1. Great collection! I really like the Sweet Addiction color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good information. Lucky me I ran across your website by chance (stumbleupon).
    I've saved it for later!

    Here is my blog :: psn codes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pastels! Especially yellow and blue :)

    My nail polish blog nails-and-more.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!